Objectives of the operation of the association is to help putting in order and develop the financial services industry operating outside the banking sector.
- Representation of the members’ interests in the financial services market and in cooperation with the legislator and supervisory institutions;
- Improvement of the quality of services, thus promoting introduction of standards adequate to sectoral good practice into the members’ everyday operation;
- Promotion of the understanding of society on alternative financial services and the opportunities provided thereby;
- Provision of adjudication of the consumers’ disputes in out-of-court procedures.
In order to achieve the objectives, the association has set tasks including the following:
- Active participation in the drafting of strategic and conceptual documents for the development of the industry;
- Cooperation with the relevant supervisory institutions and other state administration institutions;
- Organization of measures aimed against unfair commercial practices;
- Research of the relevant market;
- Representation of interests of the members in relations with legal entities and individuals;
- Promotion of recognition of the association;
- Provision of legal assistance and consulting for the members of the association.